OUR UK WATER JET SWEDEN CLIENTS
We have the expertise and knowledge to satisfy the most demanding water jet cutting machine requirements. Here’s some of our clients.
What we do
WJS UK was formed in 2004 to support Waterjet Sweden AB, providing sales, service & support to the UK market. The business, partly owned by WaterJet Sweden AB has since that time grown to support more than 85 water jet systems in the UK with 5 dedicated technical support staff.
From our UK Technical Centre based in Yorkshire we offer unrivalled sales, service and support to keep your business ahead of the competition for all your waterjet requirements in 2D, 3D, robotics, pure water, abrasive or fine abrasive.
Who we are
The WJS UK management team of Chris Baker, Gavin Bell and Matt Baker lead a team of fully trained technicians who provide a second to none sales and support service.
Why choose Water Jet Sweden
Over 30 years industry experience with CNC water jet cutting machines installed throughout the UK.
UK technical service and spare parts for the full range of Water Jet Sweden cutting machines.
Our team of experienced, factory trained water jet engineers are on hand to solve any problems 24 hours a day.
The Ultimate Production Machine
Twin Head Cutting with CNC Movement
- 6 months ago ** USED WATER JET SWEDEN MACHINES FOR SALE ** Save £35k on this ex-R&D NCT30 Waterjet Cutter Available for £110k… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- 6 months ago We've got 3 videos of the FiveX Waterjet cutter in action and 10 things to know about it here:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- 6 months ago Large-scale 5-axis processing utilises the advantages of the waterjet process in the finishing of fabricated struct… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- 6 months ago Offering front line technology for advanced free form cutting, here's 10 things to know about the Water Jet Sweden… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- 6 months ago Looking for a waterjet cutter? We currently have this ex-R&D Water Jet Sweden NCT30 machine for sale. Normally £1… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
We are happy to answer any questions you may have, please get in touch!
We have the expertise and knowledge to satisfy the most demanding water jet cutting machine requirements. Here’s just a small selection of WJS UK clients.