ABOUT WATER JET SWEDEN UK
UK sales, service & support for world leading waterjet cutting machines
Water Jet Sweden UK is the Authorised UK Partner for Water Jet Sweden, Europe’s leading manufacturer of precision 2D and 3D water jet cutters.
Waterjet cutting is a non-thermal cutting method using only natural sand and water to cut almost any material. The brittle cutting process give a smooth cutting surface with no slag or heat affected zones with less need for post processing. All materials can be cut by the one water jet machine, from soft rubber and plastics to the hardest metals and ceramics. A CNC operated water jet cutter ensures identical parts independent of volumes and with a minimum of waste material.
What we do
WJS UK was formed in 2004 to support Water Jet Sweden AB, providing sales, service & support to the UK market. The business, partly owned by Water Jet Sweden AB has since that time grown to support more than 85 water jet systems in the UK with 5 dedicated technical support staff.
Who we are
Lead by company founder and Managing Director, Chris Baker and Sales Director, Gavin Bell WJS UK boasts a team of fully trained technicians most of whom have at least 10 years experience with the business providing a second to none sales and support service for Water Jet Sweden in the UK.
Why choose Water Jet Sweden
Over 30 years industry experience with CNC water jet cutting machines installed throughout the UK.
UK technical service and spare parts for the full range of Water Jet Sweden water jet cutters
Our team of experienced, factory trained water jet cutting engineers are on hand to solve any problems 24 hours a day.
The Ultimate Production Machine
Twin Head Cutting with CNC Movement
Producing narrow slots with ultra-high precision in engineering materials using waterjet requires a specific abrasive waterjet cutting process: the Fine Abrasive Waterjet process (FAWJ). The first FAWJ cutting head was developed by Water Jet Sweden in 2008.
- 1 week ago With Christmas now on the horizon here's some early festive cheer - waterjet cutting style - with this video of a s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- 2 weeks ago Watch our latest waterjet cutting action video here. Successful NMC 10 Micro waterjet cutter test cut. Complex snow… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- 4 weeks ago Every machine shop should have a NCM 10 Micro… check out our video of the one & only NCM 10 Micro in action! Succes… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- 1 month ago If you're thinking about buying a waterjet cutter we've currently got 2 used machines for sale offering fantastic v… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- 1 month ago FOR SALE: Used Water Jet Sweden NC3015 ED Duplex machine (2008) 7400 operating hours. Call us on 01937 845 499 or v… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
We are happy to answer any questions you may have, please get in touch!
We have the expertise and knowledge to satisfy the most demanding water jet cutting machine requirements. Here’s just a small selection of WJS UK clients.