COVID 19 UPDATES
We remain operational
We’re following Government advice in relation to Coronavirus, and have implemented precautionary measures in our UK office with only one member of staff on site each day and remote home working to protect our colleagues and customers. You can reach us on the phone and online.
Our priority is the health and well-being of our colleagues, customers, and local communities, and we’re committed to supporting you and your business.
It's a rapidly changing situation and we'll continue to keep you informed, the latest information can be found on our website. (link)
- We are still operational and will continue to do everything we can to fulfil orders and service requests in our usual quick and timely manner.
- Supply of spare parts are not affected. We are shipping as normal, either directly from our UK office or Sweden.
- Technical support is available as normal via phone, email and remote connection to machines
- On-site support from our engineers on receipt of the standard service request form and conditional on measures being in place to ensure their safety and wellbeing
- Our engineers have been informed and fully trained on how they conduct themselves on-site to ensure the health and wellbeing of our customers
- Continue to send spare parts and service requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Water Jet Sweden
With extensive experience in high precision, abrasive water jet cutting, Water Jet Sweden first achieved international recognition in 1999, with a prestigious order from Daimler Chrysler Aerospace. Since then the company has been providing water jet cutters to high tech industries, like aerospace, defence, chemical, power corporations, oil and gas, all over the world.
We are happy to answer any questions you may have, please get in touch!