UK SALES, SERVICE & SUPPORT FOR WATERJET SWEDEN
What we do
From our UK Technical Centre based in Yorkshire WJS UK provides sales, advice and unrivalled service and support for all Water Jet Sweden machine requirements in the UK.Water Jet Sweden manufacture waterjet cutters in almost all sizes, for a variety of applications, from integrated compact machines to equipment with an operating size range of up to 18 metres.
Reliability and Accuracy
These are the guiding principles in the manufacture and production of high precision CNC controlled water jet cutting machines. Water Jet Sweden has consistently transformed ground breaking research and development technology into a comprehensive product range with over 700 installed water jet machines throughout the world.
Highest Technical Standards
The fundamental objective in developing equipment is to design a water jet cutting machine that does more than just fulfil the daily requirements of productivity, flexibility and profitability. By using components that have been tested over many years and manufactured using the latest techniques, in high pressure water jet cutting and drive engineering fields, Water Jet Sweden offers CNC machines of the highest technical standard.
The worldwide patent for the integrated guide system, high performance cutting heads and valves, as well as collaborative work with the world’s leading control suppliers Fanuc and Siemens, has made it possible to manufacture a full range of 2D and 3D CNC water jet equipment with the maximum accuracy and performance.
The research and development of new technology, components and software is carried out in an impressive facility in Southern Sweden, together with the latest developments in CAD/CAM software. When compared to conventional water jet cutting machine running costs Water Jet Sweden machines are not only state-of-the-art but extremely cost effective and efficient.
What we do
WJS UK was formed in 2004 to support Waterjet Sweden AB, providing sales, service & support to the UK market from our UK Technical Centre based in Yorkshire to keep your business ahead of the competition for all your waterjet requirements in 2D, 3D, robotics, pure water, abrasive or fine abrasive.
Who we are
The WJS UK management team of Chris Baker, Gavin Bell and Matt Baker lead a team of fully trained technicians who provide a second to none sales and support service.
Why choose Water Jet Sweden
Over 30 years industry experience with CNC water jet cutting machines installed throughout the UK.
UK technical service and spare parts for the full range of Water Jet Sweden cutting machines.
Our team of experienced, factory trained water jet engineers are on hand to solve any problems 24 hours a day.
The Ultimate Production Machine
Twin Head Cutting with CNC Movement
- 6 months ago ** USED WATER JET SWEDEN MACHINES FOR SALE ** Save £35k on this ex-R&D NCT30 Waterjet Cutter Available for £110k… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- 6 months ago We've got 3 videos of the FiveX Waterjet cutter in action and 10 things to know about it here:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- 6 months ago Large-scale 5-axis processing utilises the advantages of the waterjet process in the finishing of fabricated struct… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- 6 months ago Offering front line technology for advanced free form cutting, here's 10 things to know about the Water Jet Sweden… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- 6 months ago Looking for a waterjet cutter? We currently have this ex-R&D Water Jet Sweden NCT30 machine for sale. Normally £1… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
We are happy to answer any questions you may have, please get in touch!
We have the expertise and knowledge to satisfy the most demanding water jet cutting machine requirements. Here’s just a small selection of WJS UK clients.