WATER JET CUTTING EXPERTS FOR THE UK MARKET
WHO WE ARE
WJS UK began trading in January 2005 based in Boston Spa, Wetherby to provide UK sales, service and support for Water Jet Sweden AB, Europe’s leading manufacturer of precision 2D and 3D water jet cutting machines. The business grew rapidly after being awarded a number of large and prestigious contracts from Rolls Royce, Titanium international and Airproducts Plc.
Now in our 13th year with a staff of 8, the majority of whom have at least 10 years service, our achievements include the setup of a demo centre in Wetherby to allow for test cutting and customer training, ISO 9000 and more recently ISO 1400 accreditations and in 2012 we started our apprentice scheme in conjunction with York college for technical engineers.
Chris launched WJS UK in 2004 after more than 30 years in the fabrication and forming machine tool industries. Initially this was to provide UK sales, service, and support for Water Jet Sweden AB, Europe’s leading manufacturer of precision 2D and 3D Waterjet Cutting Machines. In 2016 the business was then expanded to also provide sales and support into the UK fabrication and sheet metal market for machine tools from leading worldwide manufacturers including Swebend, Roundo, Sunrise, and Schwarze-Robitec.
Gavin has a strong and well-established background working in the machine tool sector previously having worked in both production and sales roles at various organisations including Slumberger and Hexagon Metrology where he was UK Sales & Marketing Manager. He joined WJS UK in 2009 as Sales Director having previously worked with Chris Baker and is responsible for developing sales, aftermarket business and customer support. In 2021 he took on the additional mantle of General Manager of the business.
Why choose Water Jet Sweden
Over 30 years industry experience with CNC water jet cutting machines installed throughout the UK.
UK technical service and spare parts for the full range of Water Jet Sweden cutting machines.
Our team of experienced, factory trained water jet engineers are on hand to solve any problems 24 hours a day.
The Ultimate Production Machine
Twin Head Cutting with CNC Movement
NIKAB is a fast-growing industrial services company based in Sweden working mostly in service and maintenance, refurbishment and new construction as well as consulting services. Two young powersport aces lead the business with the same courage, creativity and persistence that have characterised their sporting careers.
- 10 months ago ** USED WATER JET SWEDEN MACHINES FOR SALE ** Save £35k on this ex-R&D NCT30 Waterjet Cutter Available for £110k… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- 10 months ago We've got 3 videos of the FiveX Waterjet cutter in action and 10 things to know about it here:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- 10 months ago Large-scale 5-axis processing utilises the advantages of the waterjet process in the finishing of fabricated struct… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- 10 months ago Offering front line technology for advanced free form cutting, here's 10 things to know about the Water Jet Sweden… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- 10 months ago Looking for a waterjet cutter? We currently have this ex-R&D Water Jet Sweden NCT30 machine for sale. Normally £1… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
We have the expertise and knowledge to satisfy the most demanding water jet cutting machine requirements. Here’s just a small selection of WJS UK clients.