WHO WE ARE
A team of Water Jet Sweden experts for the UK market
WJS UK began trading in January 2005 based in Boston Spa, Wetherby to provide UK sales, service and support for Water Jet Sweden AB, Europe’s leading manufacturer of precision 2D and 3D water jet cutting machines. The business grew rapidly after being awarded a number of large and prestigious contracts from Rolls Royce, Titanium international and Airproducts Plc.
Now in our 13th year with a staff of 8, the majority of whom have at least 10 years service, our achievements include the setup of a demo centre in Wetherby to allow for test cutting and customer training, ISO 9000 and more recently ISO 1400 accreditations and in 2012 we started our apprentice scheme in conjunction with York college for technical engineers.
Chris launched WJS UK in 2004 after more than 30 years in the fabrication and forming machine tool industries, initially to provide UK sales, service and support for Water Jet Sweden AB, Europe’s leading manufacturer of precision 2D and 3D Waterjet Cutting Machines. In 2016 the business was expanded to provide sales and support into the UK fabrication and sheet metal market for machine tools from leading worldwide manufacturers including Sunrise, Swebend and Schwarze-Robitec.
Gavin has a strong and well-established background working in the machine tool sector previously having worked in both production and sales roles at various organisations including Slumberger and Hexagon Metrology where he was UK Sales & Marketing Manager. He joined WJS UK in 2009 having previously worked with Chris Baker and is responsible for developing sales, aftermarket business and customer support.
Why choose Water Jet Sweden
Over 30 years industry experience with CNC water jet cutting machines installed throughout the UK.
UK technical service and spare parts for the full range of Water Jet Sweden cutting machines.
Our team of experienced, factory trained water jet engineers are on hand to solve any problems 24 hours a day.
The Ultimate Production Machine
Twin Head Cutting with CNC Movement
Alphajet waterjet cutting tool from Water Jet Sweden. Water Jet Sweden launches Alphajet - the next generation of taper angle control and perpendicular waterjet cutting. Alphajet is mechatronics based on compact design with a fixed TCP point. Out of the ordinary cutting result are achieved with carefully selected machine elements and small precise movements at an angular accuracy within ± 0.05mm.
- 1 month ago For next generation taper angle control and perpendicular waterjet cutting check out the new Alphajet from Water Je… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- 1 month ago Water Jet Sweden has launched Alphajet - next generation taper angle control and perpendicular waterjet cutting. Re… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- 3 months ago We remain operational in accordance with the latest government advice. Supply of spare parts is not affected. Tech… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- 3 months ago We are still fully operational and will continue to do everything we can to fulfil orders and service requests in o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- 5 months ago Did you miss our latest tech bulletin? We compare waterjet cutting to drilling for inconel cylinder production. Rea… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
We are happy to answer any questions you may have, please get in touch!
We have the expertise and knowledge to satisfy the most demanding water jet cutting machine requirements. Here’s just a small selection of WJS UK clients.